"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Friday, June 12, 2015

PLEASE, HELP

Dear GOD, I so hate to beg.

But, this situation (being almost crippled and unable to work and draw paychecks) is literally DESTROYING me. I am running out of money.

Those with access to PayPal ( https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online ) can donate to my email address of gordonp@airmail.net

I am so ashamed of asking for this, but my options are becoming desperate.

If you can help a bit, Thank you.

Paul Gordon
3433 W. Dallas, Apt. 1102
Houston, Texas 77019

-

No comments:

Followers

Stat Counter