"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Monday, the 15th ...

... I should learn if I am going to survive the situation of the last three posts.

I mean that, literally. The reason for my "Please, HELP" plea is that I am running out of money. This has cost me FOUR paychecks already and almost guarantees Chapter 7 in the near future.

If I don't get that doctor's note allowing me to go back to work and start drawing paychecks again, THAT'S IT!  That's all she wrote.

I'm panicking because the situation has become scary, beyond words.

So, wish me luck.  I'm certainly gonna need it.

Thanks.
-

No comments:

Followers

Stat Counter