"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Monday, January 24, 2011

What does my site look like in Spanish?

A check of my site meter this morning revealed that a person in Spain had visited Paul_En_Houston,  which turned out to be my site as shown through Google's translator.

I'm pretty certain this is machine (computer) translation; HAS to be.

To those who know both English and Spanish, does this appear to be a good translation?

Just curious.
-

2 comments:

GW said...

The computer translations are invariably a little off and sometimes the meaning varies, but overall you can usually decipher the gist of what the author was attempting to convey. Good luck with your carpal tunnel self-treatment, by the way.

Paul Gordon said...

Thanks, GW.

Good to see you back on your blog. I'll confess to being more than a little worried for awhile. I'm guessing that LIFE has this way of intruding.

As to the self-treatment, I'll either find a way to make myself get off of dead center, or conjure yet another post with a boatload of excuses as to why I haven't.

"It's all in your head."
"So...?"
-

Followers

Stat Counter