"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Experiment

I'm going to see if I can play with the order of my posts by editing the publishing time.
(Originally published 10/10/10 11:00 AM)

Result, YES, I can!!!.

There's a post from a while back that I intend to move to the top when the time is right.
Now, I know how.
-

1 comment:

Ed Drew said...

I don't mind you having comment moderation on. I have a blog, local baseball thing, and I have to have comment moderation on or the blog gets all types of comments, all seemingly computer generated, some quite vulgar. Some just ads.

I have commented on your site maybe a couple times before. I read your Ebay thing, that was quite a deal. I do always use Paypal for that very reason.

Followers

Stat Counter