"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

My NEWEST Toy ...

... sometimes, LIFE just SUCKS!!!  :(

Today (Wednesday, 31 October 2018) I had a Physical Therapy interview at the VA hospital, and came home with THIS ...


They had noticed my DIFFICULTIES with walking on less than perfect terrain, and were DETERMINED that THAT simple act NOT result in my death.

It really DOES help (a LOT), but for SOME (unfathomable) reason, I feel it kinda APPROPRIATE that I acquired it ON HALLOWEEN.  Sigh ...   ;-)
-

1 comment:

Paul Gordon said...

I accidentally hit Delete instead of Publish; so I'm pasting in the email as a comment.

On 11/01/2018 07:39, Karen Mater wrote:
> Karen Mater has left a new comment on your post "My NEWEST Toy ...":
>
> Paul, well, it isn't a new car, but it does look pretty snazzy! And if it helps protect you from breaking any more bones, it is a godsend!
>
> Publish
> Delete
> Mark as spam
>
> Moderate comments for this blog.
>
> Posted by Karen Mater to Paul In Houston at November 1, 2018 at 7:39 AM
>
> Unsubscribe from moderation emails for this blog.

--

Followers

Stat Counter