"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Thursday, August 05, 2010

The Texas vs EPA War

-
From The Strata-Sphere ...

 Texas declares War on the EPA
I have *never* read an official government document that is this bitter and contemptuous of the Federal level – I never thought I would! This is damn close to a new Declaration of Independance.

And, for good measure, this from Liberty Pundits ...

 Texas Tells The EPA To Pound Sand – UPDATED A War Is Breaking Out

I have nothing to add to these, they speak for themselves. I have sent emails to a bunch of other bloggers alerting them to this, because at my site, maybe about two dozen people will see it. The others can do a bit better than that.

The Strata-Sphere post has this link to the actual letter, in pdf format...
http://www.globalwarming.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/epa-texas-letter.pdf

Enjoy

(And, not for the first time, I notice that you have to roam, not merely the internet, but bloggers, to even become aware of this. No wonder they seem so desperate to exercise control over the internet.)
-

No comments:

Followers

Stat Counter