"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My own candidate for Spambot of the Day...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "What went wrong?":

This is very inspiring work you have created for us. Some people need to know that these things can ensue to anyone. You have shown me a better view now.

Neo-neocon regularly posts some of the more interesting ones that turn up in (or get by) her spam filters.

At long last, I may have a worthy candidate (although she is still the champ in that department).

And the neat thing about it is that it could probably apply to almost any of my postings (or yours, for that matter). :-)
-

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Stat Counter