"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Seeing Double in Google Reader

After I put up my previous post (The Zen of Firefly and Serenity ...) I deleted it to do a little magic and shorten its URL to avoid giving a broken link to some email readers that break lines over 72 characters.

I then put it back up, with the shortened URL.

Google Reader retains your mistakes, so the post appears twice there, although a closer examination will show different URLs, one of which should return a Page Not Found error if selected.

All hail Google Reader!  Mercy just ain't in its vocabulary. :(
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I confirm. All above told the truth. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.
Merry Christmas! :)

Followers

Blog Archive

Stat Counter