"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Sunday, September 02, 2012

To Friends & Followers of Blogger Wolf Howling ...

Early last December, after one of his occasional absences, I posted Wolf Howling is BACK ... in which I noted:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a seven and a half month absence (since May 22), one of my favorite bloggers ( Wolf Howling ) has put up five new posts in the last two days.

In a comment to one of those posts, I wondered "What happened?", and suggested that that was worthy of a post of its own.


If he picks up on that, I suspect that a quote from John Lennon would likely cover it:


"Life is what happens while we're making other plans."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He answered me in a comment to my post noting that the Lennon quote covered a goodly portion of it, along with Blogger.com ceasing to work for him with the introduction of their new user interface. He finally got back into action after switching to Chrome as his browser of choice. (By the purest of coincidences, Chrome is a product of Google, which also runs Blogger.com. Go figure.)

Well this time, after a four+ month absence (since Apr 22 -- is there something about the 22nd which makes him decide, "Ok! I'm outta here!" ?!!! :-), once again he has put up five new posts in the last two days.

Beginning to see a pattern here?

Maybe something similar has occurred this time, or maybe something else. If he wanted to talk about it, he probably would have posted something by now.

"I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth."
  ~Narn Ambassador G'Kar in "Babylon 5"

At the moment, mine is the only new comment on his blog, so many who have followed him may not be aware that he's back. So, some of you might want to pass this news along. Ok?
-

1 comment:

Kent G. Hare said...

Paul, I'd like to thank you for bringing to my attention another good blog of which I was unaware. - Kent

Followers

Blog Archive

Stat Counter