"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I've updated my 9/11 post.

A year ago I posted ...

  CALL it "The Freedom Tower" ...
  ... Not that mind-numbing bureaucratese of "One World Trade Center".

I've updated it and added a few new pictures.

But, those of you who only follow me on Google Reader and other RSS readers would never know it, because the updated version doesn't appear at the top of the RSS feed and I've yet to find any way of changing that (short of republishing the post under a different URL).

So, until I manage to suss that out, I'll just have to point you there with the link above.

If you know of how to re-position a post within an RSS feed, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks, in advance.

Addendum - 1848 CDT, Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012 - Some of my attempts to move its location in the RSS feed resulted in temporarily messing up the URL of the post, so some people got a Page Not Found error. That should be fixed now.  If that's what you got, give it another try with the link above.
-

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Stat Counter