"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Friday, October 12, 2012

You CANNOT make this stuff up.

I dare you to even try.

The wit and wisdom of Obama deputy campaign manager, Stephanie Cutter ...

Cutter: This Benghazi thing is only a big deal because Romney and Ryan won’t stop talking about it

What could one possibly add to that?
-

1 comment:

Gary Binkley said...

After all the B.S. from the White House and all the crap posted by the libs,(and some friends) I have honestly studied and tried to see their side and tried to understand how they think so I could think their way enough to understand them! The only conclusion I've reached so far?? THERE AIN'T ENOUGH WHISKEY IN THE WORLD TO BEND MY MIND THAT FAR OUT!!!!

Followers

Blog Archive

Stat Counter