"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A clue that you may be taking blogging WAY too seriously:

- When you wake up, curious and eager to check the site meter to see the reception of your latest blog post -- a post that is IMPORTANT, a labor of love, one of your best pieces ever -- in short, really, really good -- only to discover that it never happened; you just dreamt it.

Sure wish I could remember details of that post; what it was about and what I wrote.

What I do remember is that it was really, really good.

Damn!!! :(
-

4 comments:

GW said...

Heh.

gcotharn said...

That was UNUSUAL behavior?! or routine behavior for a blogger? :)

Paul Gordon said...

gcotharn:

I'm sure that most bloggers experience something like this.

I translate GW's comment as
"Been there, done that!"

:-)

Gary Binkley said...

Well....I'm confident that it was NOT pro-O'Bama......

Followers

Blog Archive

Stat Counter