"When faced with a problem you do not understand,
do any part of it you do understand; then look at it again."
~(Robert A. Heinlein - "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

About to comment here for the very first time?
Check Where'd my Comment go?!!! to avoid losing it.
-

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"The Dog Ate my Data"...

...is the name of a very good site devoted to AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming), and especially to the cynical manipulation of data in order to further the cause of alarmists.

Many thanks to a commenter at The Strata-Sphere for this link: The Dog Ate my Data: RAW v ADJUSTED GHCN Data showing a very nifty animated graph of raw versus adjusted temperature data for Brisbane, Australia.

I could expend thousands of words without making the point any clearer than that graph.

PLEASE, give it a look.

I'm adding this site to my Blogroll.

(Truth in advertising: From this, and other post and comments by myself, you might infer that I'm a little skeptical of the Global Warming/Climate Change agenda. Well,.. You've got me! Guilty as charged. :-)

-

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Stat Counter